About Tanvee Pardeshi
Life science professional with more than three years of experience in the area of life science informatics and computational biology. Have sound knowledge and experience in microbiology and molecular biology techniques.
- Handling Life Science Informatics Services team in liaison with the CSO, servicing clients across Government, Research Institutes and Private Educational Institutions in the area of simulations, molecular modeling, bioinformatics and docking. This involves commanding the project from proposal / initial consultation stage up to successful completion. Have executed more than 25 projects in the past 18 months
- Lead all projects on Computer Aided Drug Designing, Bioinformatics and Protein modeling
- As a Technical expert for the development team, work on various Bio-IT projects to develop biological tools and databases
- Participate in ongoing Projects related to drug discovery and repurposing.
- Published more than 10 papers (in collaboration with peer level researchers and interns) on topics ranging from drug discovery, molecular modeling and simulation to NGS data analysis
- Heading the Training division – Designed, developed and delivered more than 60 training programs on Computational Biology. Trained more than 200 students and industry professionals in the past 3 years
- Periodically write proposals for government schemes and grants relevant to the company
- Currently learning Perl & Python for Biological Data Analysis
- Awarded Employee of the Year 2016-2017