Dont sit back and relax this summer. We are here to give you a platform to work with new project with new ideas
RASA believes in sharing knowledge, hence we have a dedicated training division wherein students and professionals are trained. Summer internships being a integral part of academia, RASA has launched summer internship programs for students. The internship helps the candidate to satisfy the required guidelines of college/ course/ university along with technical learning & experience.
INDUSTRIAL SUMMER TRAINING 2017
- Bioinformatics & Molecular Biology
- Bioinformatics & Molecular modeling and dynamics
- Bioinformatics & In silico Drug Discovery
- Bioinformatics & NGS Data Analysis
- Bioinformatics & Perl/Bio-Perl
- Bioinformatics & Python
- Chemoinformatics & Quality Control
- Junior college students/ Diploma holders
- Graduates/ Post-Graduates
- PhD/Life Science Professionals
- All the trainings are totally practical oriented with free software installed in your system.
- Certificate of summer training program.
- Latest knowledge of industry, Field, 90% hands on training exposure to research or corporate.
- Small batches so can be personal attention & to maintain the quality.
- Get the lab Experience & knowledge of various software, tools, techniques from RASA
- Additional to the training get a chance to attend the lecture and interact with eminent scientist/research scholars / from reputed institute and industries.
- Session on Life Science career opportunities in India & Abroad
- Session on Importance of Paper Publication
- Session on Soft skill & C.V making
- Session on Research Methodology
- Session on Professional Social Networking awareness Life Science Candidates
- 4 week Training
- 2 week Project
**All modules are individual and duration for each will be 45 days
Who can Participate?
This summer you will be working on some most discussed diseases of the decade
Unique features for Summer training at RASA:
*Group Discount is available
Bioinformatics & Molecular Biology
Bioinformatics & Drug Discovery
Bioinformatics & Molecular modeling and dynamics
Bioinformatics & NGS Data Analysis
Bioinformatics & Perl- Bioperl
Bioinformatics & Python
Chemoinformatics & Quality Control
(Online & in-class Training )
Bioinformatics & python
NGS data analysis